Resolutions Payable Associate - Bethesda, MD
Great opportunity to join this forefront insurance organization in Bethesda. Perform financial and administrative tasks to support the Resolutions Financials team. Attaches invoices to claims files, audits invoices in accordance with Defense Counsel Guidelines, posts credits against retention, and closes files in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
• Scan and index documents for claims billing into document management system
• Post invoiced amounts paid against in claims management system
• Scan check payments into accounts payable system
• Ensure accurate and timely mailing of checks to the appropriate parties per payment guidelines
• Run reports upon request by Manager of Resolutions Financials and Senior Payable Specialists
• Provide benefit statements detailing invoices and dis-allowances upon request
• Regularly review files closed by claims handlers to ensure that all invoices and settlement paperwork are present
• Take down reserves on closed files when appropriate
• Contact and follow up to request payment confirmations and invoice ledgers
• Associates degree or higher
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with spreadsheets
• Good written and oral communication skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
Please send us your resume using the "Submit Resume" button below or email to email@example.com and put the job title in the subject line. Thanks!
We look forward to hearing from you.