Administrative Assistant, Non-Profit, Washington DC area
A well-respected, mission-driven organization in DC needs an experienced Administrative Assistant who is highly motivated, creative, energetic and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. If you looking to grow your career and make a difference, and if you are looking for a way to apply your skill set while helping others, this is the opportunity for you!
Must have experience as an Administrative Assistant, good tenure and excellent organizational and computer skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally.
Managing extensive communication with senior management
Preparing correspondence, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
Managing incoming verbal and written requests for information
Interface with clients and donors
Coordinating meeting space, scheduling, catering and other preparations for meetings
Assist with posting information to the website
Maintaining order in a high energy, fast-paced office
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
* 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Great organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
To apply for this position, send us your resume using the "Submit Resume" button below or email to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the Subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.