Administrative Assistant - Washington DC
If you have top-notch communication, computer and interpersonal skills, this could be the job for you!
Mid-sized, well-managed software company is seeking a professional, experienced Administrative Assistant who is highly motivated, creative, energetic and willing to do what it takes to get the job done! Excellent benefits package and very competitive salary! This position offers room for growth within the company.
Must have at least four years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, good tenure and excellent organizational and computer skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally.
* Managing incoming verbal and written requests for information
* Preparing correspondence, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
* Managing travel and calendars for senior management
* Coordinating meeting space, scheduling, catering and other preparations for company meetings.
* Assist with posting information to the website
* Maintaining order in a high energy, fast-paced office
* College degree preferred
* Minimum of four years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Great organizational and communication skills, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
To apply for this position, send us your resume using the "Submit Resume" button below or email to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the Subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.