Administrative Assistant - Bethesda, MD
If this describes you - smart, articulate, responsible, go-getter, computer savvy, serious about your career - you are the candidate for us! We are actively seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a successful, progressive, diverse organization in Bethesda, MD. This position is an excellent opportunity for a well-organized, confident administrative professional to learn and grow your career. If you enjoy variety and thrive in a fast-paced working environment, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
* The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of experience in an administrative position.
* Proficient with Microsoft programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
* Experience with a variety of processes such as: meeting planning, report and correspondence preparation, calendar management and scheduling, travel preparation
* Ability to maintain an organized and updated filing system for correspondence, including documents, publications and reference materials.
* Being prompt, reliable and ready to represent the firm with the upmost professionalism.
To apply for this position, send us your resume using the "Submit Resume" button below or email to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the Subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.