Office Manager - DC
The Office Manager will provide hands-on oversight and management for administrative activities of multiple programs located in the DC office of this successful government contractor. Working with the management team, the Office Manager will ensure all administrative functions of the office run smoothly.
- Administer overhead and travel expense vouchers for management.
- Manage Program Manager's calendar
- Create and manage various spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Manage office products and supplies. Maintain phone and voicemail system
- Responsible for all facility issues - including relocation planning and equipment
- Greet clients, vendors and visitors
- Work with recruiter to coordinate new hire start dates and on-boarding new employees
Critical Skills and Experiences:
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven technical skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Access
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience creating, writing, reviewing and editing Standard Operating Procedures
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to deal with constant change
- Proactive approach to solving and preventing problems with a willingness to elevate problems to appropriate level quickly and assertively
- Experience with managing or leading administrative support staff preferred.
Candidate must have a four year degree with 4 years of Office Manager experience
Please send us your resume using the "Submit Resume" button below or email to email@example.com and put the job title in the subject line. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.