Administrative Assistant - Mission Drive Non-Profit
Are you looking to grow your career and make a difference? A well-respected, mission-driven organization in DC needs an experienced Administrative Assistant who is highly motivated, creative, energetic and willing to do what it takes to get the job done! If you are looking for a way to apply your skill set while helping others, this is the opportunity for you!
Must have at least four years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, good tenure and excellent organizational and computer skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally
- Managing incoming verbal and written requests for information
- Preparing correspondence, spreadsheets (good Excel a must!) and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing extensive communication with senior management
- Liaise with clients and donors
- Coordinating meeting space, scheduling, catering and other preparations for company meetings
- Assist with posting information to the website
- Maintaining order in a high energy, fast-paced office!
Qualifications candidates MUST have:
- College degree
- Minimum of four years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
If you are interested in learning more about this great position, please click the Submit Resume button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.